1. Question : The United States has laws that prevent an employer from terminating employees without due cause.
2. Question : Peter owns an auto dealership. Peter hires Cara as a receptionist, Ben as a salesperson, Stacy as a mechanic, and the “Clean as a Whistle Co.” to come in at night and clean the premises. Which situation is LEAST likely to result in liability for Peter?
3. Instructor Explanation: The answer can be found in Section 12:1 Agency: Tort Liability and Agency; Section 12.1 Agency: Principal’s Liability for Agent’s Contracts, in the text.
4. Question : An employer has a duty to indemnify, or compensate an employee for any losses suffered as a result of authorized legal acts that the employee performs under the employment agreement.
5. Question : Petra appoints Alexander as her real estate agent to help her buy a house. Harry appoints Alexander as his agent to help sell Harry’s house. Alexander thinks Petra would like Harry’s house, and would be willing to pay Harry’s asking price. Which of the following can Alexander lawfully do?
6. Question : Peter tells Annabel to mark down all products 15% for a weekend sale. Annabel, correctly thinking that some items are so in demand they will still sell with only a 5% discount, sells some products with a 5% discount, some with 15%, and some with no discount at all. She keeps the extra as a bonus, figuring that Peter is expecting regular price minus 15%. All the inventory sells in the weekend sale. Which of the following is true?
7. Question : With authority, Ganeesh contracts to buy Sam’s farm for Belinda. Because he believes that Sam will raise the price if he finds out that he is representing Belinda, Ganeesh does not tell Sam he is representing anyone. On the day of the closing, neither Ganeesh nor Belinda shows up. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
8. Question : If an agent is acting pursuant to a valid agency contract and she is not being paid for her services, she cannot be sued for breach of contract if she fails to act as promised.
9. Question : Without authority, Christina contracts on behalf of Lawrence, to buy Valeria’s car for $3,000. Which of the following is true?
10. Question : Angelina is hired to work for Pupco Inc. for two years. Which of the following is true?
Tutorials for this Question
BUS 311 Week 3 Quiz. Get an A++.
Tutorial # 00065815
Posted On: 05/15/2015 11:49 PM
Best Tutors for school students, college students awesome
Expert tutors with experiences and qualities
Feedback Score:81% (31 ratings)
Report this Tutorial as Inappropriate
…Peter xxxx an xxxx dealership Peter xxxxx Cara as x receptionist, xxx xx a xxxxxxxxxxxx Stacy as x mechanic, and xxx “Clean xx x Whistle xx ” to xxxx in at xxxxx and xxxxx xxx premises xxxxx situation is xxxxx likely to xxxxxx in xxxxxxxxx xxx Peter? x Instructor Explanation: xxx answer can xx found xx xxxxxxx 12:1 xxxxxxx Tort Liability xxx Agency; Section xx 1 xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx Liability xxx Agent’s Contracts, xx the text x Question x xx employer xxx a…
BUS_311_Week_3_Quiz.doc (222.5 KB)
Preview: at xxx She xxxxx the extra xx a bonus, xxxxxxxx that xxxxx xx expecting xxxxxxx price minus xx All the xxxxxxxxx sells xx xxx weekend xxxx Which of xxx following is xxxx Student xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx Forms xxxxxxxxxx 1 Annabel xxx breached her xxxx of xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx Forms xxxxxxxxxx 1 Annabel xxx breached her xxxx of xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx Forms xxxxxxxxxx 1 Peter xxx recover the xxxxx from xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx Forms xxxxxxxxxx 1 Peter xxx fire Annabel xxxxxxxxxxxxxx https//takeexam xxxx xxxxxxxx com/Images/checkmark xxx MERGEFORMATINET HTMLCONTROL xxxxx HTMLOption 1 xxx of xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx Explanation xxx answer can xx found in xxxxxxx 12 x xxxxxx Agents xxxxxxx in the xxxx Points Received x of x xxxxxxxx 7 xxxxxxxx With authority, xxxxxxx contracts to xxx Sams xxxx xxx Belinda xxxxxxx he believes xxxx Sam will xxxxx the xxxxx xx he xxxxx out that xx is representing xxxxxxxx Ganeesh xxxx xxx tell xxx he is xxxxxxxxxxxx anyone On xxx day xx xxx closing, xxxxxxx Ganeesh nor xxxxxxx shows up xxxxx of xxx xxxxxxxxx statements xx NOT true xxxxxxx Answer HTMLCONTROL xxxxx HTMLOption x xxx could xxxx Ganeesh liable xx the contract xxxxxxxxxxx Forms xxxxxxxxxx x Sam xxxxx hold Belinda xxxxxx on the xxxxxxxx INCLUDEPICTURE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx ecollege xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx gif MERGEFORMATINET xxxxxxxxxxx Forms HTMLOption x Belinda xxxxx xxxxxxx withdraw xxxx the contract xxxxxx the closing xxxxxxxxxxx Forms xxxxxxxxxx x If xx…..
Purchase this Tutorial @ $5.00 *
* – Additional Paypal / Transaction Handling Fee (3.9% of Tutorial price + $0.30) applicable
Uploading copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Refer to our DMCA Policy for more information.
This is an online marketplace for tutorials and homework help. All the content is provided by third parties and HomeworkMinutes.com is not liable for the same.
Use the following coupon code :